Sunday 15 September 2013

Mano minimal


  I rarely come across jewellery that I'm truly taken with. Often, jewellery pieces are too colourful, too showy, too loud for me. Predictably, I'm fond of jewellery that has the same qualities as the fashion and design that I appreciate: minimal, modest, functional, delicate. However, all of the jewellery I've found with these features have a price tag well above my student allowance, so you can imagine how amazed and happy I was when I found this amazing and old mum's ring. You can find some similar in a lot of flea markets. I really like the coral, but I find it stupid to buy it again, the coral reefs of our planet are decreasing because of the human hand, so I prefer to buy it already used or fake! The bracelet I took quite some time ago by Tiffany & co. and I used it very little, I decided to resumare all the new things that almost never use!